Looking for the best Beverage Center Reviews 2017?
What a time to be alive, we’re living in an era where we can now give our beverages their own dedicated home. Yes, I am talking about a beverage center.
Beverage coolers are a relief for refrigerators due to their usage, saving space and their accessibility.
Since beverage fridges are a lot smaller than a full-size refrigerator, they can effortlessly be an addition to all types of spaces without unsettling the décor.
For multi-level homes or offices, it’s more suitable to seize a drink from a close beverage center as an alternative, than to stuffing your poor’old fridge with stacks of cans, looking like a post-apocalyptic refrigerator.
Beverage Center Reviews (Comparison Chart)
|Danby Beverage Center - DBC 120BLS|
|NewAir Beverage Cooler - AB-1200|
|Kalamera Beverage Refrigerator|
|EdgeStar 80 Can Built-in |
|EdgeStar 26 + 80|
|26 + 80|
- Beverage Center Reviews (Comparison Chart)
- #1 Danby 120 Can Beverage Center Stainless Steel DBC 120BLS
- #2 Beverage Cooler – NewAir AB-1200 126-Can
- #3 Beverage Center – Kalamera 24″
- #4 EdgeStar 80 Can Built-in Beverage Cooler
- #5 EdgeStar 26 Bottle + 80 Can Side-by-Side 30”
- Beverage Center Reviews – Buyers Guide
- Beverage Center Reviews – Conclusion
Beverage Refrigerators come in many types:
- Freestanding Refrigerators
- Undercounter Refrigerators (Built-in)
- Outdoor Refrigerators
- Commercial Refrigerators
In this article of beverage center reviews 2017, we will mainly be looking at Undercounter vs Freestanding coolers.
Undercounter vs Freestanding Beverage centers – What is the difference?
In a quick summary, like wine coolers, a Freestanding beverage center is a refrigerator which is essentially portable, you can move it anywhere. A simple plug-in and use refrigerator which can be moved to any room in your house, from your basement to your kitchen.
A Undercounter beverage center is a refrigerator which is designed to fit typically by your fridge, under a counter, this is mostly designed to stay stationary. This is great when you’re tight on space.
The first on the list of the beverage center reviews is the Danby Stainless Steel beverage center is a beer fridge which is useful for many reasons. Whether you’re arranging a party in your backyard or you want to have a fridge in your new studio apartment, DBC 120BLS is an ultimate solution as it can store up to 120 cans at once; making it quite amazing!
If you own any soft drink business, this could be your partner in crime. Forget about the dull room temperature drinks as Danby Beverage Center is the solution to all your hangouts and parties. The elegance of tempered glass and stainless trim makes it look beautiful, adding to the aesthetics of this Beverage Center.
• Danby Beverage Center has a total capacity of 3.3cu. ft.
• Dimension: 19.8 x 17.9 x 33.7 inches
• Adjusting thermostat is also given to control the temperature range of 43F-57F.
• This beverage center has interior lights which will switch on when you open its door and also can also be kept on with the closed door.
• The shelves can get manually removed to let you arrange all the drinks of your choice.
• Tempered door with black body of stainless steel trim.
The NewAir Beverage Cooler was launched in 2012 and can store a large supply of beverages which need some chilling. Whether you want it for a party or just for stocking up, this is a fantastic option for you. It is perfect for all your plans, and it will leave your friends stunned. With an ability to store 126 cans, then NewAir Beverage Cooler comes with a variety of cool features and accessibilities.
The fascinating black stainless steel is perfect for your home decor. Being part of the beverage center reviews, this NewAir Beverage Cooler features facilities and a flawless design making it a great product.
Many people prefer NewAir Beverage Cooler AB-1200 due to its incredible features, such as:
• NewAir Beverage Cooler has a total capacity of 3.4cu. ft.
• Dimension: 19 x 18.2 x 33.1 inches
• Can store up to 126 cans.
• Black stainless steel body.
• It comes with five removable racks and a storage bin.
• It has a manual temperature settings control.
• Its cooling system can be chilled down to the temperature of 34 degrees F.
• It consists of a single compressor and an evaporator.
Would you like to have something that can keep your beverages cold with efficiency?
If you have nodded to all of these questions, then Kalamera Beverage Refrigerator is your answer.
To improve the look of your messy beverages area, Kalamera 175-can beverage cooler is the best option. It is a freestanding unit which can be installed anywhere you want. You can make your dining area special with this beverage refrigerator.
The stainless steel body of Kalamera will leave you awestruck. It is built with quiet compressors, and its blue LED light will highlight your beverages, these features is what made it as a contender for the beverage center reviews. It has a feature of digital controlled zone specifically created for your sodas to cool down. This product will never disappoint you as it already has many satisfied customers.
• Digital display with soft touch controls to allow you to adjust temperatures quickly and easily.
• Stainless steel black slide-out shelves with interior blue LED lights.
• Dimensions: 22.4 x 23.4 x 33 inches
• 23” x 24” floor space.
• Can hold up to 175 cans with the temperature range of 40F – 66F.
• Powerful cooling compressor.
• Auto-defrost facility with the voltage of 110 V/60 Hz.
• Stylish stainless steel handle.
• Rubber bushing is there to avoid noise and vibration.
• Circulation of air & temperature through internal fans.
EdgeStar Built-in Beverage Cooler is a small party unit which provides you the facility of arranging 80 cans in it at once. EdgeStar offers an amazing refrigerator solution. Whether you’re planning a mini party, spending a day in the garage or having a cooking session with your family, EdgeStar Built-in Beverage Cooler is a great choice.
Store chilled beverages for your party with this EdgeStar beverage cooler. It’s upscale digital panel, slim looks, and LED blue lights.
It consists a freestanding application and reversible door. It is also useful for fun boat trips.
Give your party a life with this fascinating EdgeStar Beverage Cooler, as it ensures to keep your drinks cold for a very long time. All these qualities secures its place on the beverage center reviews.
• External Dimensions: 32 x 15 x 23.3 inches
• Even cooling through internal fans.
• Front-venting exhaust fan.
• Stainless steel doors and black cabinet.
• Door lock to protect from unauthorized access.
• LED display feature to show the temperature range from 40F-50F.
• Auto-defrosting system.
• Input voltage of 115 V/60Hz.
• Attractive black tinted glass door.
• Comes with the three glass shelves.
Confused what beverage center to buy?
Do you need 80 can beverage cooler or 26-bottle dual zone wine cooler?
Why not both.
Last on the list for the beverage center reviews is the EdgeStar merged both of its products into one. 26 bottle + 80 can beverage cooler consists built-in, freestanding application. Now you can save money by purchasing this product. It has an ability to hold up to 80 canned beverages with the side-by-side facility of storing 26 of your favorite wine bottles.
You can now arrange an entire party at your place without worrying about chilled drinks and wine. The unique and thoughtful design of this EdgeStar product consists modern LED lights, stainless steel trim, and many more features to complete the look of your entertainment area.
• Dimensions: 32 x 15 x 23.1 inches
• Eye-catching dual zone wine cooler
• Tinted glass doors with security lock.
• Temperature ranges between 40F-54F (lower) and 54F-65F (upper)
• Carbon filters to protect the beverages from harmful odors.
• Built-in front ventilation.
• Even cooling due to powerful circulation fans.
• Electronic control panel to adjust the temperature.
Beverage Center Reviews – Buyers Guide
There are various aspects to consider while purchasing a beverage center. Try to keep these certain points in mind before purchasing a unit. The following list will determine a possible outcome with regards to a safer and long-lasting purchase:
Choose What Varieties of Drinks You’ll be drinking: Primarily, regulate what sorts of beverages you need to store. Will you be mainly storing cans? Or will you require an appliance that can clutch bottles of wine as well as sodas, beers, or other drinks?
Depending on your diet and likings, you need to choose the right beverage cooler consequently. Some models are intended to accommodate only cans while dual-zone beverage coolers can cover both wine and canned beverages.
Identify The Quantity of Beverages You need to Store: Beverage centers come with an extensive variety of dimensions. Most small-capacity beverage coolers will be okay for the regular home or office use. These units are also appropriate for smaller office spaces.
Contemplate Energy Usage: There are countless energy-efficient beverage centers obtainable for the choosy consumers. As you are looking for beverage centers, search for products which are Energy Star certified.
Budgeting for the product: Usually, models suitable for home or office use can charge somewhere from $170 to $1,800, with some finest items valuing between $3,000 and $4,000.
Beverage Center Reviews – Conclusion
Investment in a beverage center is never a bad decision since you are provided with countless years of services.
This article on beverage center reviews 2017, provides a guideline to purchasing a beverage refrigerator for your home-based kitchenette or office. All-in-all to help you make a more informed decision.